The Internal & External Relations Manager will report to Network Operations within the Operations Division. At Group level, he/she will be in occasional contact with the SNCF deployment and maintenance teams. Internally, he/she will work with the various departments.
Externally, he or she will be the permanent interface with our customers, as well as our partners (suppliers, subcontractors, manufacturers).
As the guarantor of customer relations and satisfaction, he/she is also a driving force behind the constant improvement of our services. The Internal & External Relations Manager provides technical and organisational support, follow-up and advice.
For external relations with our partners:
- Participating in steering bodies for supplier, host, manufacturer and maintenance contracts (production committee, steering committee, keeping committee minutes),
- Ensure operational monitoring of supplier, host, manufacturer and maintenance contracts (processes, operating procedures, etc.),
- Reporting and assessing supplier performance.
For external relations with our customers:
- Leading the relationship and responding to customer requests (reporting, development requests, etc.),
- Setting up production and monitoring customer files with the company's internal departments,
- Monitoring the operational progress of production (ensuring compliance with schedules and service commitments) and reporting to the customer and internally,
- Communicating with customers in crisis situations.
For internal relations :
- Ensuring the quality and monitoring of network deployment processes within the Operations Department,
- Quality control and monitoring of customer service delivery processes with the company's various entities,
- Participating in the analysis of non-conformities, determining root causes and assessing impact,
- Participate in monitoring changes to 'industrial' processes and procedures in operation or planned,
- Participating in cross-functional working groups/projects,
- Participate in start-up projects for new production / product transfers.
Resources and working conditions
The Internal & External Relations Manager will be required to work both alone and as part of a team with the many internal and external stakeholders involved in the project.
Most of the time, the place of work will be Saint-Denis. However, there may be occasional travel throughout France.
- Perfect oral and written skills,
- Coordination of multiple players,
- Project methodology,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with different people in a changing environment.
- Above all, we're looking for someone who's dynamic, ambitious and customer-focused, with a higher education qualification (engineer or 5 years' higher education), ideally in telecommunications or telecoms networks.
- You have significant experience in operations and/or customer relations.