Terralpha, an SNCF Réseau subsidiary, is strengthening its teams and recruiting a Telecoms Property Negotiator F/H.
Terralpha's ambition is to deploy ultra-high-speed, highly reliable points of presence throughout France. Terralpha's unique national network, combined with its full ownership of the railway arteries, gives it unprecedented resilience, security and sovereignty.
Terralpha's digital trust service has been extended to include the construction of Digital Dalles. These purpose-built spaces enable customers to install DataCenters on railway rights-of-way, where they will benefit from carrier-grade energy, data transport, surveillance and access services.
Main objective of the position
Build up a portfolio of pre-qualified SNCF sites to prepare and market them in the form of Digital Slabs under the best possible conditions in terms of costs, deadlines and compliance:
- Environment (telecoms, electrical, geographical)
- Environmental pre-study
- Pre-study of regulatory constraints (Mayor, Department, ABF...)
Reporting to Terralpha's Marketing and Sales Department, the person responsible for the "Digital Slab" offering will :
- Defines the needs of players in the DataCenters market
- Builds up a portfolio of pre-qualified SNCF land or property assets
- Identify the players in the DataCenters market, both prospects and customers
- Tailor the offering to the opportunities and needs expressed by this market
- Markets and concludes contracts with these players
With the support of the Marketing and Sales Department, to identify, refine and transcribe customer requirements relating to the digital slab market and validate business models.
In collaboration with SNCF Immobilier management, he/she will identify and pre-select suitable land for marketing in the form of Digital Slabs.
- Drawing up financial statements and having them validated, in coordination with the Administrative and Financial Management teams
- Qualification of sites / diagnosis after selection of the necessary partners
- With the support of the Legal Department, select the most appropriate contractual arrangements based on customer expectations, completion schedules and financing arrangements
- Ensuring that the land is made available on time by the owner, SA SNCF
- To manage the preparation of the land and the corresponding worksites, and to ensure that they are approved.
- Driving the integration of digital tiles into the Terralpha network and into the operating system via the admissibility process
- Improving the overall process along the way
- Interacting with customers and the SNCF Group's internal players in a complex, multi-level decision-making environment.
Experience and skills
With a real estate background (ESPI, ESG Immobilier), you have at least 3 years' experience in this type of role. You will have a commercial, industrial and/or telecoms property negotiation profile. You're a real hunter at heart, and you'll be able to show empathy, rigour, adaptability and autonomy. A good knowledge of the SNCF group would be a plus.
Used to managing long and complex sales cycles, you will need to be adaptable in a constantly changing customer and internal environment, inherent in a maturing product, offering and market.
Technical expertise in the regulations and constraints specific to industrial buildings.